Friday, July 5, 2019

Visit Australia and enjoy a variety of 'shitfuckery'

In launching season two of the new Honest Government Ad,  Giordan from Juice Media said:

Image result for juice media“Thanks so much to everyone who gave me feedback on the preview which I posted at the start of the week, and a big shout-out to Leanne for coming up with the genius “Authorised by Tourism New Zealand” message at the end! (proving that sometimes the best “Authorised by” messages are the ones that are completely unexpected haha). I really love crowdsourcing input, so I love that we can do this from time to time :)

“If you were around when we launched the very first Honest Government Ad, all the way back in 2016, you might remember that it was also called Visit Australia. Lucy and I made it in just a day. It seemed like a fun idea to try out. We had no budget, no actors (only Lucy’s voice), no animations - and NO idea this would turn into such a beloved ongoing series.

Z”Here it is in case you're curious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V41-uYPXw6I

“So this is why I’m kicking off Season 2 by revisiting that original HGA, updating it for 2019. (This might become a tradition for starting off new HGA seasons!)”, he said. 


Here is the latest from the “Honest Government Ad” series.

No comments:

Post a Comment